CHIA PUDDING WITH BLUEBERRIES
INGREDIENTS (2 CUPS)
For the chia pudding:
1 cup YOSOY Rice + Hazelnuts
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tsp. vanilla powder or vanilla paste
For the granola:
1 cup oat flakes
1 cup quinoa flakes
1 cup nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds)
3/4 cup coconut syrup or agave syrup
1 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. cinnamon
Pinch of salt
Blueberry jam and whole blueberries for decoration (you can also use raspberry jam and whole raspberries if you prefer)
PREPARATION (STEP BY STEP)
1. The first thing to do is to prepare the chia pudding. Beat the chia and milk together in an airtight jar and then close it. Put it in the fridge from 3 hrs to overnight (the longer it rests the denser it will be).
2. Mash the banana with a fork and beat well with a whisk to a fine purée.
3. Place 3 or 4 tablespoons of the pudding mixture in a small glass to taste.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of banana and top it off with some chopped nuts and chocolate shavings.
5. Sweeten with a large dash of honey.