CHOCOLATE PUDDING WITH BANANA AND HONEY
INGREDIENTS (4 CUPS):
3 tablespoons chia seeds (large dessert spoons)
1 cup chocolate and oat milk
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup hazelnuts (about 20)
1/8 cup chocolate shavings or pieces
PREPARATION (STEP BY STEP)
1. The first thing to do is to prepare the chia pudding. Beat the chia and milk together in an airtight jar and then close it. Put it in the fridge from 3 hrs to overnight (the longer it rests the denser it will be).
2. Mash the banana with a fork and beat well with a whisk to a fine purée.
3. Place 3 or 4 tablespoons of the pudding mixture in a small glass to taste.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of banana and top it off with some chopped nuts and chocolate shavings.
5. Sweeten with a large dash of honey.