250 ml YOSOY Barista
50 ml coffee
2 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. agave syrup or your favourite sweetener
2 whole wheat biscuits
PREPARATION (STEP BY STEP)
1. Make the coffee.
2. Pour your YOSOY Barista into a pot with the coffee, cornstarch, vanilla extract and sweetener.
3. Whisk all the ingredients in the pan while heating them over medium heat until the desired consistency is reached.
4. Break up the whole wheat biscuits and place them at the bottom of a glass.
5. Pour the custard mixture into the glass with the biscuits.
6. Leave to cool for at least 4 hours.
7. Add the cocoa powder using a fine-mesh sieve.