Ingredients: (to make about 15 small pancakes)
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup of our oat drink
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 banana
- Honey or syrup
- Red berries
- Plant-based yogurt to taste
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas and beat them well. Add the honey or syrup, the oat drink and the egg and mix.
- Then add the flour to the mixture and beat them together.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with a mild oil and heat at a medium setting.
- Pour approx. 1/3 of a cup of the mixture into the pan and gently fry the pancake on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a few slices of banana, red berries, yogurt to taste and drizzle a little honey over the top.