- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup of our oat drink
- 1/2 cup whole sugar
- 1+½ cups spelt flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder (see instructions)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180° and line a 20 cm (approx.) cake mould with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, mash the banana well with a fork and then mix in the sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Sieve the flour, salt and baking powder into another bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the liquid, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Add the blueberries, walnuts and chocolate and mix it again.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and decorate with a layer of chopped walnuts and a little brown sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (or until a wooden toothpick comes out dry).
- Take it out of the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.