Carrot and Turmeric Soup made with our Oat Drink
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 200 g carrots
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 cup of our oat drink
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Start by peeling the carrots and potatoes, then cut everything into chunks and place them in a saucepan. Fill the pan with water, covering the ingredients and add the olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper and cook on a high heat for around 20 minutes. Once you can see that the ingredients are cooked, pour in the oat drink and bring it to the boil again; after a few minutes take it off the heat and blend it until it acquires a smooth, creamy texture.
- Once it is ready, taste it to check if it needs a little more salt, and if it is too thick you can add a bit more oat drink or water and heat it up again.
- You can decorate this delicious soup with a little oat drink over the top, some chopped walnuts and a few beansprouts.