Ingredients: (4-6 glasses)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pure cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of our hazelnut drink
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor (the chopping accessory of a good hand blender is sufficient).
- Distribute the mixture into glasses or bowls and leave to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with a little whipped coconut cream.