Panna Cotta with Red Berry Sauce
Ingredients: (4 glasses)
- 2 cups of our almond drink
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup whole sugar
- 1 tsp of agar-agar powder
- 2 cups red berries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- Place a saucepan on medium heat with the almond drink, sugar, vanilla and the agar-agar (previously dissolved in a little of the hot almond drink), when it starts to boil, lower the heat a little and let it simmer for 8 minutes whilst stirring constantly.
- Then take it off the heat and leave it to cool.
- When it’s at room temperature, pour it into 4 glasses and keep it in the fridge until it has set.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat the coconut oil and syrup. Having washed and drained the fruit well, add half of them to the pan and heat until they are slightly caramelised.
- Add a layer of the red berry sauce to the glasses along with the remaining fruit on top.