- 270 g 100% pumpkin purée
- 60 ml oat drink
- 60 ml mild olive, sunflower or coconut oil
- 10 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon with a mixture of spices to taste (clove, ginger, nutmeg, etc.)
- 150 g spelt flour
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 35 g chopped chocolate
- 70 g chopped walnuts
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- 2.Mix the purée with the oil, plant-based drink and syrup in a bowl.
- 3.Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt in another bowl and add the spices.
- 4.Gradually add the dry mixture to the liquid one until there are no lumps left.
- 5.Add the poppy seeds, the chopped chocolate and 40 g of nuts and mix gently.
- 6.Line or flour a cake mould and fill it with the mixture.
- 7.Sprinkle the remaining chopped nuts and a dash of syrup over the top to decorate.
- 8.Bake at 180ºC for about 40 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out dry.