Roasted Broccoli with a Mild Alioli made with our Soya Drink
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 large broccoli
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 a clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup of our soya drink
- Sunflower oil
- 50 g toasted corn
- 100 ml of our soya drink
- Salt and pepper
- Mild olive oil
- Start this healthy and simple recipe by making the mild alioli. Place the garlic and our soya drink along with a little salt in a liquidiser,
and blend it while adding the sunflower oil until the mixture becomes creamy; then store it in the fridge.
- Next, put a large frying pan to heat and while it’s getting hot, cut the broccoli into mini florets.
- Once the frying pan is hot, brown the broccoli in a little olive oil and season with some salt and pepper.
- Once all the florets are done, place them on a large plate together with the mild alioli and decorate with some watercress or other type of shoots.