Almond Drink Pancakes with Red Berry Sauce
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 150 g flour
- 1 cup of our almond drink
- 10 g yeast
- A pinch of bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg
Ingredients for the red fruit sauce:
- 250 g of a variety of red berries (raspberries, redcurrants and strawberries)
- 2 tbsp muscovado sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- To make the dough for pancakes, place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend them until you get a creamy texture, then leave it to rest in the fridge for about an hour.
- To make the red berry sauce, place all the fruit in a medium-sized saucepan together with the sugar and water and cook the mixture on a high heat, stirring occasionally. Once all the ingredients are cooked, take it off the heat and put it in a recipient in the fridge to cool.
- Next, heat a non-stick pan and with a little sunflower oil and make the pancakes; ideally use a ladle of the mixture for each pancake to ensure they are all approximately the same size.
- Once they are all done, pile a few on a plate making a tower and pour the home-made red berry sauce over the top and add a little agave syrup.