French Toast with Strawberries and Blueberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of our oat drink
- 1/4 cup whole sugar, agave syrup or honey
- 1/2 tbsp sugared vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 8 slices of a loaf of bread from the bakery (I have done it with Kamut bread)
- 8 strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200º.
- Wash the strawberries and blueberries and cut the strawberries in half or in quarters and put to one side.
- Mash the banana with a fork and beat it well in a food mixer.
- Add the remaining ingredients (oat drink, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon) and blend them all together.
- Place the slices of bread in a deep baking dish. Scatter the fruit around them.
- Pour the mixture over the top, ensuring the slices of bread are well soaked.
- Leave it to stand for 30 minutes so the mixture soaks in well.
- Bake about 35 minutes.
- Serve with a little honey or agave syrup drizzled over the top.