For the base:
- 1+1/4 cup of oat flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 200 ml (a little less than 1 cup) of almond drink
- 200 ml of our coconut drink
- 1 lemon (peel and juice)
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (65 g) of cane or whole sugar
- 2.5 tbsp of corn starch
- 1/2 tbsp of agar-agar powder
To make the base:
- Gently heat the coconut oil and maple syrup over a bain marie until it becomes a liquid.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients until you obtain a smooth dough.
- Grease an approx. 20 cm mould with coconut oil and fill it with the mixture ensuring it is compact on the base and around the sides.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180º and then allow it to cool and put to one side.
To make the filling:
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. When the mixture begins to boil it will start to thicken, keep it on the heat for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Take it off the heat and let it cool and remove the lemon peel.
- Fill the base with the mixture and put it in the fridge so the cream thickens.
- Before serving, decorate to taste.