FROZEN CHOCOLATE TRIFLE
INGREDIENTS (2 CUPS):
200ml plant-based oat drink
2 frozen bananas
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons agave syrup
or 2 peeled and pitted medjool dates
PREPARATION (STEP BY STEP)
1. Beat the banana, the oat drink and the dates or syrup.
2. Divide the mixture into three parts.
3. Put one third without chocolate in the fridge.
4. Beat the remaining two thirds with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and keep half in the fridge.
5. Beat the rest with 2 more tablespoons of cacao powder.
6. Fill the glasses with the three mixtures.
7. Decorate with pieces of chocolate or oat flakes.