- 8 medjool dates (previously soaked for 3-4 hours if they are hard)
- 80 g roasted almonds
- 1 large tablespoon almond cream
- 1/4 cup fine oat flakes
- 50 ml almond drink
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate pieces or cacao nibs
- A pinch of salt flakes
To decorate:cacao powder, sesame seeds, grated coconut, matcha tea powder, etc.
1.Pit the dates.
2.Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend them together until it forms a uniform dough.
3. Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the dough to harden a little.
4.Shape the balls and baste them with your favourite topping.
5.Keep them in the fridge or the freezer.