3 g black tea
1/2 cinnamon stick
2 opened cardamom pods
1 star anise
1/2 tsp. nutmeg powder or grated
fresh ginger to taste
200 ml water
200 ml oat drink
2 teaspoons coconut sugar (optional)
PREPARATION (STEP BY STEP)
1. Put the water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. When it comes to the boil, reduce the heat and add the tea and spices.
3. Heat without boiling for about 3 minutes.
4. Strain and serve in glasses.
5. Add the coconut sugar (optional) and hot oat drink.
6. If you want a little foam on top you can put aside some oat drink, put it in a tightly closed container with a lid and whisk by hand.
7. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.